Call: (800) 928-2289

Experience you can trust

Beware -- Keeping Warm
In Winter

Keeping warm in winter can be difficult especially when you have children or live with the elderly, but you must be careful.  Using a barbecue grill which produce carbon monoxide can be deadly.  Click here for a story on a Norfolk family who used their grill to heat their apartment and it resulted in death of an 8-year-old boy.  Do not use charcoal in a grill, or your fireplace.  Shut off space heaters when you leave a room and do not place them near furniture or curtains. Install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.  Protect you and your family today.

Call: (800) 928-2289

Join Our Newsletter

Follow Us

t