Beware -- Keeping Warm In Winter
Keeping warm in winter can be difficult especially when you have children or live with the elderly, but you must be careful. Using a barbecue grill which produce carbon monoxide can be deadly. Click here for a story on a Norfolk family who used their grill to heat their apartment and it resulted in death of an 8-year-old boy. Do not use charcoal in a grill, or your fireplace. Shut off space heaters when you leave a room and do not place them near furniture or curtains. Install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Protect you and your family today.