May is Water Safety Month and with the holiday coming up you are probably off to the beach, lake, or pool. Be safe and here are some tips to consider:
- Never take your eyes off children when they are around water.
- Keep a cellphone close in case of emergencies
- Wear life jackets or use flotation devised for those inexperienced swimmers.
- Don’t allow running around a pool as serious injuries have happened on slippery surfaces
- Wear water shows to reduce slips and falls
And finally, if you haven’t performed a maintain checklist on your pool, please make sure to clear the drains and fence in the pool.
Enjoy your holiday and be safe.